Saturday, December 22, 2012

The world is NOT ending

 The Mayans' prediction to this upcoming 'world ending' catastrophe was spreading around a couple of years ago, as of what i could remember, I've been watching the documentaries of this doomsday on Discovery channel. I totally did not buy the story because I believe if one day the world decides to end, it would be a total uncalled for swept out attack for sure and certainly not a predicted date for us to sit around and wait for death to pound upon us. Nobody knows if they'll get robbed at a certain day and death is no exception too. I mean even if the world is not ending on the 21/12, it doesn't guarantee us to live til a hundred years, so why freak the hell out of something that is so unpredictably predictable? But I guess in a way its kinda a good thing because this prophecy made people believed if the world is coming to an end, they should be spending their time with their loved ones and speak their hearts out. Well, I am very much alive on this doomsday and thank god for the world not coming down because life is too short.

No comments: