Friday, December 14, 2012

I hate to see her cry

We are all looking towards the direction of finding happiness. Some worked, some didn't. No matter how we try to customize happiness to the way we want it, we know for a fact that it doesn't lie in our hands. Love is uncertain. Love is claustrophobic. Love is bittersweet. Love is temperamental. Love is unconditionally trusting. Love is irrational. Love is so many things and we might end up in any one stop we least expect. Love hurts. Love is a gamble, once you've decided to board this train ride, it's a a bet to last through the last stop or give a raincheck half way through.

And because love is so unattainable it makes it precious and desirable yet ironically we desire something that might fail on us. Honestly, I don't even know what I'm talking about because I'm filled with so much anger, sadness, sympathy, that I felt like its is weighing me down and I could posdibly be crushed to the ground. I know that a 'why?' will be unexplainable at this point but I can't help but to wonder.

I'm scared. Some of her words echoed in my mind reminding me if what I have now might also one day bail out on me, makes my heart queasy. But isn't life unpredictable? Why should I think about the uncertainty of the future and  restrain my self from falling absolutely in love, loving someone with all my heart? Even if one day it decided not work out, we can still leave with dignity and say at least we tried. 

No comments: